With extensive knowledge and understanding, we work with you to provide effective legal representation for your unique matter.
Learn more about our broad range of knowledge and experience by clicking on one of the services listed below.
Our attorneys are experienced in the drafting of estate planning documents, including various wills and trusts, deeds, durable powers of attorney and living wills. We strive to provide estate plans tailored to the client that can include the following:
- Living Wills
- Durable Power of Attorneys
- Declaration of Pre-Need Guardian
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Enhanced Life Estate Deeds
Should you have questions regarding your estate planning needs, please contact our office to arrange for a free consultation.
Probate and Estate Administration
We represent clients in all aspects of probate and estate administration in Florida. Our firm has extensive knowledge in the process of passing the assets of a deceased person to his or her beneficiaries. We offer representation in the following areas in addition to many others:
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Federal Estate Tax Returns
- Summary Administration
- Fiduciary Representation
- Homestead Issues
If you are named as the personal representative in a will or have questions regarding a probate or trust administration, please contact our office to arrange for a free consultation.
We provide in-depth knowledge and services regarding all aspects of real property acquisition, development, financing, leasing, ownership, use, and transfer. We pride ourselves on providing representation in many aspects of real estate including:
- Sale or Purchase of Property
- Title Insurance
- Real Estate Closings
- Short Sales
- Ownership dispute
- Landlord and Tenant Law
Should you have questions regarding real estate, please contact our office to arrange a consultation with our attorneys.
Business and Corporate
Hengesbach & Hengesbach prides itself on facilitating and adding value to a wide array of business transactions. From counseling entrepreneurs in the growth or formation of a new business, or assisting an established business, we work hard to provide the advice necessary to each individual transaction.
We are pleased to offer our services in the following areas of law in addition to many others:
- Formation of new corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, joint ventures and other business entities, and the drafting of agreements amongst their owners
- Negotiation and drafting of complex transactional documents
- Commercial and private loan transactions
- Succession planning for closely-held businesses
- Stock and asset sale and purchase transactions, including mergers and conversions
- Employment matters, including employment agreements, non-competition agreements, bonus and incentive agreements, and the protection of confidential information
- Commercial and residential construction projects
- Industrial development bond financings
- Complex litigation involving business transactions, and shareholder and partner disputes
Should you have questions regarding a business or corporate matter, please contact our office to arrange a consultation with our attorneys.
Estate and Trust Litigation
Hengesbach & Hengesbach represents clients in litigation matters related to probates, estates, guardianships and trusts in Florida. Our firm has extensive experience in the handling of these matters and provides representation in the following areas:
- Probate Litigation
- Trust Litigation
- Guardianship Litigation
- Joint Bank Account Litigation / Pay on Death Disputes
- Contesting of Wills and Trusts
- Wrongful Death Litigation
Should you have questions regarding a trust or probate litigation matter, please contact our office to arrange a consultation with our attorneys.
With extensive experience in the courtroom, our firm offers representation to clients involved in a broad range of disputes. We understand that your case is unique and strive to provide effective counsel in difficult times. Services include representation in the following areas in addition to many others:
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Disputes
- Family Law
- Business Disputes
Should you have questions regarding a litigated issue, please contact our office to arrange a consultation with our attorneys.
Get our Newsletter
PLEASE NOTE: the hiring of an attorney is an important decision which should not be based on advertisements alone, ask us to send you a written statement of our qualifications and experience. Also, this web site is designed for general information only, and the information contained herein may not apply to your circumstances and is based upon Florida law only. Finally, please be aware that the presentation of the information at this web site does not and should not be construed to be formal legal advice and it does not create or form an attorney/client relationship. No attorney client relationship is created until you have signed an Authorization for Legal Services.
COPYRIGHT © 2014. Naturecoast Law / Hengesbach & Hengesbach